Nigerian Lady become the best Graduating student in her department.

A Nigerian Lady Has graduated as best student in her department. A lady identified as Chris okafor posted on her page how she became the best graduating student in her department. 
She said" Yesterday I emerged as the best graduating student of the faculty of Pharmacy, University of Ibadan with first class honors, CGPA of 6.9 out of 7.0 and distinctions in 5 out of the six department in the faculty.

I also received numerous other awards and recognition including awards for the best student in dispensing, Best graduating student in pharmaceutics and in industrial Chemistry 

Indeed I have seen the power of yield much more for me than my human effort could ever have."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OAU Undergraduate Dies After falling into Soak Away in her hostel.

Sports:We Can beat any team Anyday --- Ronaldo